Using Copysmith alongside your colleagues? Use team features to make collaboration simple.
In this article
- Adding new team members
- Sharing files and projects
- Assigning statuses to files
- Viewing your shared files
Adding new team members
Need to invite your teammates? Follow these easy steps to send an invite. If you've maxed out your free team seats, don't worry - you can certainly add more! Here's how.
Sharing files and projects
- From the Files tab, find the copy you'd like to share and select the three dots on the far right. You can share entire projects and folders or just a single piece of copy!
- Select Share with Team.
- From there, select who you'd like to share your file with, choose to make them a Viewer or Editor, and decide whether to give them access to a single file or the entire project.
- Once you've shared, your teammate will see a new Shared with me section appear in their Files tab.
Assigning statuses to files
From within any file, you can select a teammate in the upper right corner who you'd like to share your copy with and assign it a status.
Tip: Adding a status is not required for sharing! If you only want your teammate to see the copy, feel free to leave the No status dropdown empty.
Viewing your shared files
From the Files tab, click the bell icon in the upper right or use the drop-down to the right of the search bar to view files assigned to you, files you have assigned to teammates, and files you have bookmarked.