Looking to rewrite an existing blog or draft a new one from scratch? Let Copysmith do the work!
In this article
Create a blog from scratch
If you have an idea and are starting a blog from scratch, use the Blog Kickstarter template to kick things off. Copysmith will lead you through a 4-step process of:
- Telling the AI what you want to write about
- Refining your idea
- Creating a blog outline
- Drafting a full blog post
Once Copysmith creates your blog, your copy will save to the Editor where you can easily edit, rewrite, or enhance your copy using built-in tools.
Rewrite an existing blog
If you already have a blog post you need to spruce up or completely rewrite, the Editor is your friend. Think of this template as a blank canvas where you can freely edit and refine your copy!
Paste your blog content into the Editor and use the tools on the left side to manipulate your copy. If you're new to this template, I'd recommend starting with the Content Rewriter followed by the Extend and Content Enhancer options!
Tip: The AI performs higher quality rewrites when smaller chunks of text are selected (vs your entire blog at once). Try highlighting roughly 1000 characters at a time and rewriting them individually.
Get to know Copysmith blog templates
Copysmith has a host of tools to help craft blog content no matter what stage of the creation process you're in! Be sure to check out these templates:
- Blog Kickstarter: Takes your topic from idea to outline and then to blog - generating long form blogs and articles in rapid time.
- Blog Ideas: Generate a list of blog ideas in just a few clicks.
- Blog Title: Write an engaging title for your blog posts.
- Blog Intro: Kickstart your creativity with a nice intro paragraph. Pair it with the Blog Ideas template to save time.
- Blog Outline: Create the outline of your next blog.
Not finding the right tool? Reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll brainstorm with you!