Tired for creating generations one at a time? Bulk generation is for you!
Here's how it works!
- Click the Bulk Copy icon in the left sidebar.
- Locate your preferred template and click the Create button.
- Name your bulk upload and choose where to save it.
Tip: Saving it to a folder (and not just a Project) makes reviewing and exporting in bulk easier down the line.
- At the bottom, check the box if you'd like your bulk generations to automatically download to a CSV.
- In the Settings step, adjust any settings related to language, creativity, content length, and number of versions as needed.
- ✨This is the most important step of the bulk upload process!✨ Download the template highlighted in purple and drop your content in based on the column headers.
Important: Do NOT add, change, or delete the column headers - doing so will cause your upload to fail.
- Click the Generate button and wait for the bulk generation to complete. Sometimes this can take several minutes! It's ok to do other things in Copysmith and come back.
- When it's complete, you'll see it at the top of your Bulk History list and your generations will appear in your Files tab at your chosen save location.
Tip: If you're having trouble getting Copysmith to accept your template upload, it's almost always related to the formatting of your CSV. Double check your column headers are exactly as the default template shows. If all else fails, try copy and pasting your data into a fresh template and try again.